- Elementary School Choice in District 1. Contact 718-935-2003 for more information.
- Zoned to District 1. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2383 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Chul W Hyun & Sung Sook Hyun & Chulwon Hyun & Sungsook Hyun sold this property to Chulwon Hyun Revocable Living Trust & Sungsook Hyun Revocable Living Trust & Sungsook Hyun & Chulwon Hyun for $0.00 on 2007-03-20. View Document
- Chul W Hyun sold this property to Sungsook Hyun & Chul W Hyun for $0.00 on 2003-01-20. View Document
- Chul W. Hyun Satisfied their Mortgage with Brooks Parker on 1991-07-10. View Document
- On 1989-03-30 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 201 Brook Rlty Corp to City & Suburban Fdletc. View Document
- On 1989-03-30 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Sung Sook Hyun & Chul W Hyun to City & Suburban Fedlet. View Document
- On 1989-03-30 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chul W Hyun to City & Suburban Fedletc. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1989-03-30 between City&Suburban Fed/Svs/Bk and Chul W Hyun View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1988-04-15 between Sung Sook Hyun & Chul W Hyun and Chul W Hyn View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1988-04-07 between Sung Sook Hyun & Chul W Hyun and 201 Brook Rlty Corp View Document
- On 1988-04-07 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Sung Sook Hyun & Chul W Hyun to 201 Brook Rlty Corp. View Document
- On 1987-04-20 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Brooks Parker to Chul W. Hyun. View Document
- Chul W. Hyun took a mortgage for $675,000.00 from Brooks Parker on 1986-11-10. View Document
- Brooks Parker sold this property to Chul W. Hyun for $0.00 on 1986-08-25. View Document
- Djk Properties Ltd sold this property to Brooks Parker for $0.00 on 1978-05-05. View Document
- Mcsorleys Old Ale House took a mortgage for $0.00 from Dorothy O Kirwan on 1966-08-15. View Document
- Dorothy Kirwan sold this property to Mcsorley'S Old Ale House for $0.00 on 1966-08-15. View Document
- 56 3rd Ave, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 31.5ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 18,963.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 13,659.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 18,900.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 13,596.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 20,475.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 15,171.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Store Buildings
- Store With Apartments Above
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area