Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2016-06-10 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,150 to $3,100 on 2015-06-30 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2015-06-28 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2015-06-22 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,150 on 2015-06-17 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-06-17 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,895 on 2013-04-04 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2011-11-11 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,900 to $2,700 on 2011-10-26 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,900 on 2011-10-25 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 9, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 5557 Llc, 555 Second Ave, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: 5557 Llc, Lucian Todaro, 555 Second Ave, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Lucian Todaro, 555 Second Ave, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Mary Todaro, 555 Second Ave, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Peter Todaro,
- 557 2nd Ave #3, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 19.67ft x 77.0ft
- NeighborhoodContent object
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 11,400.32 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,992.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 3,032.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,376.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 11,370.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 6,962.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 4 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.