- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2014-07-22 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2014-02-25 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,175,000 on 2013-12-05 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-08-14 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $4,100 on 2013-05-31 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-05-16 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $4,000 on 2012-04-13 View Listing
- Warning: This property is located near the boundary of it's school zone.
- P.S. 191 Amsterdam
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,SE
- Principal: Lauren Keville
- Phone: 212-757-4343
- Address: 210 West 61 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M191/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Teresa Rodriguez & Ernesto Rodriguez Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems & Wachovia Mortgage, FSB on 2014-05-05. View Document
- Marc Katchay took a mortgage for $932,000.00 from N.A. Wells Fargo Bank on 2014-04-15. View Document
- Marc Katchay was granted Power of Attorney for Condominium Board Of The Element Condominium on 2014-04-15 View Document
- Jimf Asset Management Corp. sold this property to Marc Katchay for $1,165,000.00 on 2014-04-15. View Document
- Teresa Rodriguez & Ernesto Rodriguez sold this property to Jimf Asset Management Corp. for $0.00 on 2013-09-12. View Document
- Release dated 2008-07-08 between Element-West 59Th Street LLC and Istar Fm Loans LLC View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2008-08-15. Parties: Element-West 59Th Street LLC, Istar Fm Loans LLC View Document
- Teresa Rodriguez & Ernesto Rodriguez was granted Power of Attorney for Element on 2008-07-17 View Document
- Teresa Rodriguez & Ernesto Rodriguez took a mortgage for $305,000.00 from Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, INC on 2008-07-17. View Document
- Element - West 59Th Street LLC sold this property to Teresa Rodriguez & Ernesto Rodriguez for $962,246.25 on 2008-07-17. View Document
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2008-04-23. Parties: Istar Fm Loans LLC, Element-West 59Th Street LLC View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2008-01-29. Parties: Element-West 59Th Street LLC View Document
- Maps filed 2008-01-08 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2008-01-08. Parties: Element View Document
- 555 W 59th St #8A, 10019
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 178.17ft x 200.83ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 259,293.44 sq. ft.
Remaining -35,038.56 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 258,432.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -35,900.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 279,968.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -14,364.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area