Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $2,000,000.00 dated 2013-09-13 between Maizycow LLC and First Republic Bank View Document
- Mortgage Spreader Agreement (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2013-09-30. Parties: Maizycow LLC, First Republic Bank View Document
- Correction Deed filed 2012-10-09 View Document
- Maizycow LLC took a mortgage for $2,000,000.00 from First Republic Bank on 2012-06-19. View Document
- As Trustee Of The Vicki Lerman Laurence A. Levite Satisfied their Mortgage with National Association Hsbc Bank Usa on 2012-04-14. View Document
- Maizycow, LLC was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of Element-West 59Th Street LLC on 2012-04-03 View Document
- Trustee Of Vicki Lerman Laurence A. Levite sold this property to Maizycow LLC for $3,050,000.00 on 2012-04-03. View Document
- Trustee Of Vicki Lerman Trust Laurence A. Levite took a mortgage for $1,952,495.17 from National Association Hsbc Bank Usa on 2009-08-14. View Document
- Release dated 2008-06-09 between Istar Fm Loans LLC and Element-West 59Th Street LLC View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2008-06-27. Parties: Istar Fm Loans LLC, Element-West 59Th Street LLC View Document
- Vicki Lerman 2001 Trust & Levite, As Trustee, Laurence A was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of Element on 2008-06-09 View Document
- Element - West 59Th Street LLC sold this property to Vicki Lerman 2001 Trust & Levite, As Trustee, Laurence A for $3,319,495.00 on 2008-06-09. View Document
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2008-04-23. Parties: Istar Fm Loans LLC, Element-West 59Th Street LLC View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2008-01-29. Parties: Element-West 59Th Street LLC View Document
- Maps filed 2008-01-08 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2008-01-08. Parties: Element View Document
- Listing price was changed from $3,100,000 to $3,050,000 on 2012-04-04 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2012-04-04 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,395,000 to $3,100,000 on 2012-02-28 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to In Contract on 2012-02-28 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2012-01-19 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $3,395,000 on 2011-10-25 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 6, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Element Condo, 675 Third Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Douglas Elliman Property Management, Patricia Pettway-Brown, 675 Third Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Akshay Madhavan, 675 Third Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Casey O'Connor, 675 Third Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: William Castellanos,
- 555 W 59th St #31B, 10019
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 178.17ft x 200.83ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 259,293.44 sq. ft.
Remaining -35,038.56 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 258,432.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -35,900.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 279,968.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -14,364.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 20th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 701 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 129 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.