- Warning: This property is located near the boundary of it's school zone.
- P.S. 191 Amsterdam
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,SE
- Principal: Lauren Keville
- Phone: 212-757-4343
- Address: 210 West 61 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M191/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Debra Malloy Satisfied their Mortgage with First Republic Bank on 2011-11-10. View Document
- Rachel Freedman was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of The Element Condominium on 2011-10-20 View Document
- Debra Malloy sold this property to Rachel Freedman for $2,200,000.00 on 2011-10-20. View Document
- Release dated 2008-05-02 between Element - West 59Th Street LLC and Istar Fm Loans LLC View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2008-08-12. Parties: Element - West 59Th Street LLC, Istar Fm Loans LLC View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2008-05-16. Parties: Istar Fm Loans LLC, Element-West 59Th Street LLC View Document
- Debra Malloy took a mortgage for $1,500,000.00 from First Republic Bank on 2008-05-02. View Document
- Debra Malloy was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of on 2008-05-02 View Document
- Element - West 59Th Street LLC sold this property to Debra Malloy for $2,545,625.00 on 2008-05-02. View Document
- William Malloy was granted Power of Attorney for Debra Malloy on 2008-04-04 View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 2008-05-07, Debtor: Element-West 59Th Street LLC, Secured Party: Istar Fm Loans LLC, Assignee: View Document
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2008-04-23. Parties: Istar Fm Loans LLC, Element-West 59Th Street LLC View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2008-01-29. Parties: Element-West 59Th Street LLC View Document
- Maps filed 2008-01-08 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2008-01-08. Parties: Element View Document
- 555 W 59th St #28A, 10019
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 178.17ft x 200.83ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 259,293.44 sq. ft.
Remaining -35,038.56 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 258,432.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -35,900.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 279,968.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -14,364.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area