Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Midori Takahashi & Mari-E Takahashi & Shusaku Henry Takahashi Satisfied their Mortgage with Jpmorgan Chase Bank Na on 2011-03-16. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $409,127.00 dated 2009-08-13 between Midori Takahashi & Mari-E Takahashi & Shusaki H Takahashi and Jp Morgan Chase Bank View Document
- Midori Takahashi & Mari-E Takahashi & Shusaki H Takahashi took a mortgage for $22,218.02 from Jp Morgan Chase Bank on 2009-08-13. View Document
- Release dated 2008-07-03 between Element-West 59Th Street LLC and Istar Fm Loans LLC View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2008-07-29. Parties: Element-West 59Th Street LLC, Istar Fm Loans LLC View Document
- Midori Takahashi & Mari-E Takahashi & Shusaku Henry Takahashi took a mortgage for $1,100,000.00 from N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2008-07-11. View Document
- Midori Takahashi & Mari-E Takahashi & Shusaku Henry Takahashi was granted Power of Attorney for Element on 2008-07-11 View Document
- Element - West 59Th Street LLC sold this property to Midori Takahashi & Mari-E Takahashi & Shusaku Henry Takahashi for $1,654,656.25 on 2008-07-11. View Document
- Shusaku Henry Takahashi was granted Power of Attorney for Midori Takahashi on 2008-06-12 View Document
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2008-04-23. Parties: Istar Fm Loans LLC, Element-West 59Th Street LLC View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2008-01-29. Parties: Element-West 59Th Street LLC View Document
- Maps filed 2008-01-08 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2008-01-08. Parties: Element View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 6, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Element Condo, 675 Third Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Douglas Elliman Property Management, Patricia Pettway-Brown, 675 Third Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Akshay Madhavan, 675 Third Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Casey O'Connor, 675 Third Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: William Castellanos,
- 555 W 59th St #27B, 10019
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 178.17ft x 200.83ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 259,293.44 sq. ft.
Remaining -35,038.56 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 258,432.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -35,900.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 279,968.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -14,364.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 20th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 701 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 20th Precinct saw 129 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.