- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2014-04-23 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,700 to $3,500 on 2014-01-22 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,900 to $3,700 on 2013-10-22 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,900 on 2013-10-11 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2013-08-19 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2013-07-10 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,130,000 to $1,150,000 on 2013-06-15 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,130,000 on 2013-06-06 View Listing
- Warning: This property is located near the boundary of it's school zone.
- P.S. 191 Amsterdam
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,SE
- Principal: Lauren Keville
- Phone: 212-757-4343
- Address: 210 West 61 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M191/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Term Of Lien Of Common Charges (Other Documents) was filed on 2013-09-23. Parties: Dong Hoon Oh & Sung Su Oh, Board Of Managers Of The Element Condominium View Document
- Ran Ju was granted Power of Attorney for The Condominium Board on 2013-08-16 View Document
- Dong Hoon Oh sold this property to Ran Ju for $1,127,000.00 on 2013-08-16. View Document
- Dong Hoon Oh & Sung Su Oh sold this property to Dong Hoon Oh for $0.00 on 2013-08-12. View Document
- Lien Of Common Charges (Other Documents) was filed on 2009-04-21. Parties: Dong H Oh & Sung S Oh, Board Of Managers Of The Element Condominium View Document
- Release dated 2008-06-25 between Element-West 59Th Street LLC and Istar Fm Loans LLC View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2008-07-24. Parties: Istar Fm Loans LLC, Element-West 59Th Street LLC View Document
- Dong Hoon Oh & Sung Su Oh was granted Power of Attorney for Element on 2008-07-01 View Document
- Element - West 59Th Street LLC sold this property to Dong Hoon Oh & Sung Su Oh for $984,647.75 on 2008-07-01. View Document
- Sung Su Oh was granted Power of Attorney for Dong Hoon Oh on 2008-06-30 View Document
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2008-04-23. Parties: Istar Fm Loans LLC, Element-West 59Th Street LLC View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2008-01-29. Parties: Element-West 59Th Street LLC View Document
- Maps filed 2008-01-08 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2008-01-08. Parties: Element View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 6, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: The Element Condo, 675 Third Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Douglas Elliman Property Management, Patricia Pettway-Brown, 675 Third Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Akshay Madhavan, 675 Third Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Casey O'Connor, 675 Third Ave, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: William Castellanos,
- 555 W 59th St #22C, 10019
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 178.17ft x 200.83ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 259,293.44 sq. ft.
Remaining -35,038.56 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 258,432.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -35,900.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 279,968.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -14,364.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area