- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2015-05-20 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2015-04-14 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $1,360,000 to $1,320,000 on 2015-02-21 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $1,360,000 on 2015-01-21 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2014-02-11 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $4,100 to $4,200 on 2013-12-06 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $4,100 on 2013-11-28 View Listing
- Warning: This property is located near the boundary of it's school zone.
- P.S. 191 Amsterdam
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,SE
- Principal: Lauren Keville
- Phone: 212-757-4343
- Address: 210 West 61 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M191/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Leo G Hruska & Jane T Hruska Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Suntrust Mortgage on 2015-06-17. View Document
- Isabella Rossellini was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of Element Condominium on 2015-05-14 View Document
- Leo G Hruska & Jane T Hruska sold this property to Isabella Rossellini for $1,275,000.00 on 2015-05-14. View Document
- Isabella Rossellini was granted Power of Attorney for Taso Pardalis on 2015-04-29 View Document
- Jane T Hruska was granted Power of Attorney for Laurel Scarr-Konel on 2015-05-07 View Document
- Leo G Hruska was granted Power of Attorney for Laurel Scarr-Konel on 2015-05-07 View Document
- Release dated 2008-04-09 between Element - West 59Th Street LLC and Istar Fm Loans LLC View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2008-06-04. Parties: Istar Fm Loans LLC, Element - West 59Th Street LLC View Document
- Leo G Hruska & Jane T Hruska took a mortgage for $679,000.00 from Inc. Suntrust Mortgage on 2008-05-22. View Document
- Leo G Hruska & Jane T Hruska was granted Power of Attorney for The Condominium Board on 2008-05-22 View Document
- Element - West 59Th Street LLC sold this property to Leo G Hruska & Jane T Hruska for $996,866.75 on 2008-05-22. View Document
- Subordination Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2008-04-23. Parties: Istar Fm Loans LLC, Element-West 59Th Street LLC View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2008-01-29. Parties: Element-West 59Th Street LLC View Document
- Maps filed 2008-01-08 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2008-01-08. Parties: Element View Document
- 555 W 59th St #18A, 10019
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 178.17ft x 200.83ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 259,293.44 sq. ft.
Remaining -35,038.56 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 258,432.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -35,900.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 279,968.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -14,364.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area