Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Luciano Todaro sold this property to 5557 LLC for $0.00 on 2006-08-09. View Document
- Luciano Todaro sold this property to 5557 LLC for $0.00 on 2004-05-03. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 1993-03-04, Debtor: Luciano Todaro, Secured Party: Citibank, NA, Assignee: View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1990-07-10, Debtor: Luciano Todaro, Secured Party: Citibank, NA, Assignee: View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1990-07-10. Parties: Luciano Todaro, N.A. Citibank View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1984-07-11. Parties: Luciano Todaro View Document
- Luciano Todaro Satisfied their Mortgage with Pellegrino Todaro on 1984-07-11. View Document
- Pellegrino Todaro Satisfied their Mortgage with Evelyn Glauber on 1984-07-11. View Document
- Luciano Todaro took a mortgage for $450,000.00 from N.A. Citibank on 1984-07-11. View Document
- On 1984-07-11 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Evelyn Glauber to Shirley G. Lewengood. View Document
- On 1983-04-19 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Philip A. Exc Greco & Pellegrino Lwt Todaro & Paula Exc Nocella to Mario Todaro & Paula Nocella. View Document
- Luciano Todaro took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from Pellegrino Todaro on 1982-01-05. View Document
- Todaro Pellegrino sold this property to Luciano Todaro for $0.00 on 1981-11-27. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 9, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 5557, Llc, 555 Second Avenue, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: 5557 Llc, Mary Todaro, 555 Second Ave, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Mary Todaro, 555 Second Avenue, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Lucian Todaro, 555 Second Avenue, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Peter Todaro,
- 555 2nd Ave, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 19.67ft x 77.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 11,400.32 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,442.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 3,032.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -926.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 11,370.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,412.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 5-6 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- No Basement
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.