Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
UCC3 Termination dated 2004-05-12, Debtor: Jack Raphan & Brian Raphan, Secured Party: Citibank, N.A., C/O Citimortgage, Inc., Assignee:
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2004042801871001
Document Type: UCC3 TERMINATION
CRFN: 2004000298654Document Date:
Recorded Date: 2004-05-12
Modified Date: 2004-05-12Document Amount: $0.00Recorded in: Manhattan
55 E. 9TH ST.
NEW YORK, NY 10003, US RAPHAN, JACK
55 E. 9TH ST.
NEW YORK, NY 10003, US
Secured PartyCITIBANK, N.A., C/O CITIMORTGAGE, INC.
P.O. BOX 790021
ST. LOUIS, MO 63179, US
CRFN Document ID Borough Year Reel Page File NBR 91PN33643
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-05-15 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,795 to $2,695 on 2016-03-16 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,850 to $2,795 on 2016-03-08 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,495 to $2,850 on 2016-03-04 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2016-03-04 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-12-17 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,550 to $2,495 on 2012-12-05 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,550 on 2012-11-28 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Jefferson Tenants Corp, 300 West 55Th Street, New York, NY 10019
- Managing Agent: Hoffman Management, Mark Hoffman, 300 W 55 St #2 S, New York, NY 10019
- Head Officer: Mark Hoffman, 300 West 55Th St #2S, New York, NY 10019
- Officer: Leon Ashner, 300 West 55Th St #2S, New York, NY 10019
- Site Manager: James Cassidy,
- 55 E 9th St #6B, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 203.0ft x 92.25ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 64,434.64 sq. ft.
Remaining -75,131.36 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 121,751.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -17,814.5 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.