Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Lin-Chuan Lee sold this property to Kristin Blandford for $425,000.00 on 2013-03-18. View Document
- Ucc3 Assignment (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 2013-03-27. Parties: Kristin Blandford, De Capital Mortgage, LLC, N.A. Wells Fargo Bank View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2013-03-25, Debtor: Lin-Chuan Lee, Secured Party: N.A. Bank Of America, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2013-03-18, Debtor: Kristin Blandford, Secured Party: De Capital Mortgage, LLC, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2013-03-18, Debtor: Lin-Chuan Lee, Secured Party: Chase Manhattan Bank, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2009-09-03, Debtor: Lin-Chuan Lee, Secured Party: Inc. Wells Fargo Home Mortgage, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2009-06-22, Debtor: Lin-Chuan Lee, Secured Party: N.A. Bank Of America, Assignee: View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2013-03-18 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2012-11-28 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $399,000 to $420,000 on 2012-11-16 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $399,000 on 2012-11-13 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Jefferson Tenants Corp, 300 West 55Th Street, New York, NY 10019
- Managing Agent: Hoffman Management, Mark Hoffman, 300 W 55 St #2 S, New York, NY 10019
- Head Officer: Mark Hoffman, 300 West 55Th St #2S, New York, NY 10019
- Officer: Leon Ashner, 300 West 55Th St #2S, New York, NY 10019
- Site Manager: James Cassidy,
- 55 E 9th St #3P, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 203.0ft x 92.25ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 64,434.64 sq. ft.
Remaining -75,131.36 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 121,751.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -17,814.5 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.