Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2016-01-11 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2015-05-22 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2014-11-16 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $9,500 on 2014-11-07 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $3,200,000 to $2,850,000 on 2014-11-03 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2014-11-03 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2014-10-31 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,700,000 to $3,200,000 on 2014-09-12 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2014-09-12 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Off Market on 2014-09-10 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 31, 2014 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2015.
- Corporate Owner: 55 Crosby Associates Inc, 271 Madison Ave #800, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Cornerstone Mgmt Systems Inc, George Sopasakis, 271 Madison Ave #800, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Andrea Camuto, 271 Madison Ave #800, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Jane Sachs, 271 Madison Ave #800, New York, NY 10016
- 55 Crosby St #4FL, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 100.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- SoHo-Cast Iron Extension
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -12,500.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 12,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,250.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,750.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Co-Op; Conversion From Loft/Warehouse
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.