Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial UCC1 dated 2014-04-21, Debtor: United Village, LLC, Secured Party: New York Community Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $10,400,000.00 dated 2012-01-25 between United Village, LLC and New York Community Bank View Document
- United Village, LLC took a mortgage for $1,800,000.00 from New York Community Bank on 2012-01-25. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2008-12-24, Debtor: United Village, LLC, Secured Party: New York Community Bank, Assignee: View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to United Village, LLC by New York Community Bank or 2008-12-09 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $8,600,000.00 dated 2008-12-09 between New York Community Bank and United Village, LLC View Document
- United Village, LLC took a mortgage for $4,680,422.87 from New York Community Bank on 2008-12-09. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2004-04-08, Debtor: United Village LLC, Secured Party: New York Community Bank, Assignee: View Document
- United Village LLC took a mortgage for $4,250,000.00 from New York Community Bank on 2004-01-08. View Document
- St. Joseph'S Hospital sold this property to United Village LLC for $7,602,600.00 on 2004-01-08. View Document
- Salvatore Ragone & John B. Fenwick sold this property to St. Joseph'S Hospital for $0.00 on 2004-01-08. View Document
- John F Perrotty sold this property to John F Perrotty & Angelina Perrotty & Angela Aka Perrotty for $0.00 on 1989-07-17. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1969-04-29. Parties: Greenwich Vllg Hstrcdst View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 5, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: United Village Llc, 29 East 32Th Street, Ny, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: United Village Llc, Mark Harounian, 29 East 32Nd Street, Ny, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Mark Harounian, 29 East 32Nd Street, Ny, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Juan Garcia,
- 55 Barrow St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 73.0ft x 77.92ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 13,885.02 sq. ft.
Remaining -14,749.98 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 27,427.2 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,207.8 sq. ft.
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.