Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2000-02-17 between 547 Second Avenue Realty Corp. and N.A. Eastbank View Document
- On 2000-02-17 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 547 Second Avenue Realty Corp. to N.A. Eastbank. View Document
- 547 Second Avenue Realty Corp. took a mortgage for $190,846.46 from N.A. Eastbank on 2000-02-17. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2000-02-11, Debtor: 547 Second Avenue Realty Corp., Secured Party: N.A. Eastbank, Assignee: View Document
- Gramercy Second Avenue Associates sold this property to 547 Second Avenue Realty Corp for $0.00 on 1994-01-31. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1994-03-01, Debtor: 547 Second Avenue Reslty Corp., Secured Party: N.A. Eatbank, Assignee: View Document
- 547 Second Avenue Realty Corp. took a mortgage for $350,000.00 from N.A. Eastbank on 1994-03-01. View Document
- On 1994-03-01 a mortgage on this property was transferred from 547 Second Avenue Realty Corp. to N.A. Eastbank. View Document
- Gramercy Second Aveasoc Satisfied their Mortgage with Shirley Lewengood on 1990-11-13. View Document
- Gramercy Second Aveasc. took a mortgage for $170,000.00 from Shirley Lewengood on 1984-01-10. View Document
- Shirley G. Lewengood & Shirley Aka Lewengood sold this property to Gramercy Second Ave.Asc. for $0.00 on 1983-12-15. View Document
- Glauber Evelyn sold this property to Shirley G. Lowengood for $0.00 on 1967-09-08. View Document
- 547 2nd Ave, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 19.67ft x 77.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 11,400.32 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,376.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 3,032.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -992.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 11,370.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 7,346.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 4 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.