Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2014-05-13 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $7,950 to $9,000 on 2014-05-06 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2014-05-06 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-04-11 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $7,175 to $7,950 on 2013-02-11 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2013-02-11 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $7,250 to $7,175 on 2012-03-08 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-03-08 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $7,500 to $7,250 on 2012-02-19 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $7,500 on 2012-02-09 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Nov. 14, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Salva Delaware, Llc, 25 W 36 St #2ND FL, New York, NY 10018
- Managing Agent: Ab & Sons Group Llc, Ricky Sodhi, 25 W 36 St #2ND FL, New York, NY 10018
- Head Officer: Eli Chetrit, 25 W 36 St #2ND FL, New York, NY 10018
- Shareholder: Abraham Chetrit, 25 W. 36Th St #2ND FL, New York, NY 10018
- Shareholder: Eli Chetrit, 25 W 36Th St #2ND FL, New York, NY 10018
- Site Manager: Edgar Oliveira,
- 546 Broadway #5F, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.17ft x 200.0ft
- NeighborhoodContent object
- Historic District
- SoHo-Cast Iron
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -95,498.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 87,300.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,198.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 113,490.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 17,992.0 sq. ft.
- Store Buildings
- Store With Apartments Above
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.