Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- David L Kurfess & Linda Kelley Kurfess was granted Power of Attorney for 545 West 110Th Street Condominium on 2010-07-29 View Document
- Kelley Louise Kurfess sold this property to David L Kurfess & Linda Kelley Kurfess for $670,000.00 on 2010-07-29. View Document
- Frederick A Jr Lucas & D. Pulane Lucas sold this property to Kelley Louise Kurfess for $675,000.00 on 2007-07-31. View Document
- D. Pulane Lucas was granted Power of Attorney for Lucas, Jr., Frederick, A on 2007-07-23 View Document
- Kelley Louise Kurfess was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers on 2007-07-31 View Document
- Kelley Louise Kurfess was granted Power of Attorney for Linda Kelley Kurfess on 2007-07-25 View Document
- Frederick A Jr. Lucas & D. Pulane Lucas Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems & American Home Mortgage on 2007-08-17. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 17, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 545 West 110Th Street Condominium, 675 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- Managing Agent: Douglas Elliman Property Management, Patricia Pettway-Brown, 675 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Stephen Breen, 675 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- Officer: Vikash Shingwani, 675 Third Avenue, New York, NY 10017
- Site Manager: Johnny Guevarra,
- 545 Cathedral Parkway #SU31, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 150.0ft x 90.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 82,100.76 sq. ft.
Remaining -35,316.24 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 88,647.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -28,770.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Non-Business Storage Space
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 26th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 26th Precinct saw 759 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 26th Precinct saw 416 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.