Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Kaye Mahoney & Scott Hull sold this property to John Ng & Irene Ng for $1,650,000.00 on 2012-04-13. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2012-05-08, Debtor: Kaye Mahoney & Scott Hull, Secured Party: Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems, Assignee: View Document
- Amended Condo Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2011-12-08. Parties: 543 Broadway Condominium View Document
- Maps filed 2011-12-08 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2011-12-08. Parties: 543 Broadway Condominium View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2007-02-07, Debtor: Sean M Goodrich, Secured Party: First Republic Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2005-11-15, Debtor: Kaye Mahoney & Scott Hull, Secured Party: Inc. Greenpoint Mortgage Funding, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2003-11-25, Debtor: Katherine I Guernsey & Raymond C Guernsey, Secured Party: Indymac Bank FSB, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2003-11-20, Debtor: Trevor Colhoun, Secured Party: Jpmorgan Chase Bank, Assignee: View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 15, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 543 Broadway Corp, 271 Madison Ave #800, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Cornerstone Mgmt Systems Inc, George Sopasakis, 271 Madison Ave #800, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Paul Farr, 271 Madison Avenue #800, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Calandrella Richard, 543 Broadway #4, New York, NY 10012
- Site Manager: Aponte Catalano,
- 543 Broadway #RES, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.0ft x 200.0ft
- Condo Number
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- SoHo-Cast Iron
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -50,374.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 25,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -25,374.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 32,500.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -17,874.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Co-Op Within A Condominium
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.