Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Tommy R Vascocu & Elizabeth Young & Nicholas Vascocu sold this property to Milena Duke for $485,000.00 on 2012-08-29. View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2012-10-01, Debtor: Tommy R Vascocu & Elizabeth Young & Nicholas Vascocu, Secured Party: N.A. Wells Fargo Bank, Assignee: View Document
- UCC3 Termination dated 2010-04-28, Debtor: Dennis B Guttsman & Claire R Guttsman, Secured Party: Inc. Citimortgage, Assignee: View Document
- Dennis Guttsman & Claire Guttsman sold this property to Elizabeth Young & Nicholas Vascocu & Tommy Vascocu for $481,000.00 on 2010-04-22. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2010-02-26, Debtor: Tommy R Vascocu & Elizabeth Young & Nicholas Vascocu, Secured Party: N.A Wells Fargo Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Edyth N Lahanaf sold this property to Dennis Guttsman & Claire Guttsman & Barani Guttsman for $570,000.00 on 2005-07-08. View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2005-07-18, Debtor: Dennis B Guttsman & Claire R Guttsman, Secured Party: Inc. Citimortgage, Assignee: View Document
- Initial Coop UCC1 dated 2003-03-19, Debtor: Edyth N Lahanas, Secured Party: Inc. Citimortgage, Assignee: View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2012-08-30 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2012-06-30 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $524,000 to $499,000 on 2012-05-14 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $524,000 on 2012-03-20 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 15, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Eighth Street Owners Corp, 50-54 E. 82 Street, New York, NY 10003
- Managing Agent: Robert D'Amico, 69-17 150Th Street, Flushing, NY 11367
- Head Officer: Vanessa Duno, 50-54 E 8Th St ##, Ny, NY 10003
- Officer: James Goldstick, 1981 Marcus Ave #C131, Lake Success, NY 11042
- Site Manager: Rodney Saladin,
- 54 E 8th St #3B, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.5ft x 124.5ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 141,771.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 41,180.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 47,100.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -53,491.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 153,075.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 52,484.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Cooperative
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.