Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Nero Realty sold this property to Kiki Kogelnik for $0.00 on 1996-10-14. View Document
- Withheld Satisfaction (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 1994-06-02. Parties: Nero Realty, Milton S. Shapiro View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1987-05-15. Parties: Noho Star Building View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1986-12-19. Parties: Milton S. Shapiro View Document
- Maps filed 1986-10-24 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-10-24. Parties: Nero Realty View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 10, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Noho Star Condominium, 330 Lafayette Street, New York, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: George Schwarz, 54 Bleecker Street, New York, NY 10012
- Head Officer: George Schwarz, 330 Lafayette St #7, New York, NY 10012
- Officer: Timothy Hynes, 330 Lafayette St #3B, New York, NY 10012
- Site Manager: George Schwarz,
- 54 Bleecker St #2, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 43.08ft x 116.08ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -37,427.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 24,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -13,427.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 31,200.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,227.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Miscellaneous Commercial
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 9th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 1340 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 9th Precinct saw 361 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.