Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-06-02 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $13,995 to $11,995 on 2016-05-26 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2016-05-06 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2015-06-09 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $9,995 to $13,995 on 2015-05-02 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2015-05-02 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-06-26 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $11,000 to $9,995 on 2013-05-22 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $10,995 to $11,000 on 2013-05-21 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $11,950 to $10,995 on 2013-05-20 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $11,950 on 2013-05-08 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on June 9, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Crosby Landmark Corporation, 53 Crosby Street #7, New York, NY 10012
- Managing Agent: Patrick Orban, 53 Crosby Street #7, New York, NY 10012
- Head Officer: Patrick Orban, 53 Crosby Street #6, New York, NY 10012
- Officer: Joshua Simons, 164 West 25 Street #10, New York, NY 10001
- Site Manager: Moussa Sangare,
- 53 Crosby St #4, 10012
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 25.17ft x 100.0ft
- Coop Number
- Historic District
- SoHo-Cast Iron Extension
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -14,660.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 12,580.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,080.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 16,354.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,694.0 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Co-Op; Conversion From Loft/Warehouse
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 5th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 1206 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 5th Precinct saw 517 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.