Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2003-12-10 between Second Avenue And 30Th Street, LLC and Fleet National Bank View Document
- On 2003-12-08 a mortgage on this property was transferred from New York Community Bank to Fleet National Bank. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2002-01-15 between 250 East 30Th Streetowners, LLC and I T Realty LLC View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2002-02-01. Parties: It Realty LLC View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 2002-02-01. Parties: It Realty LLC & 250 East 30Th Streetowners, LLC View Document
- Nina L. Iacono & Mary M. Iacono sold this property to I T Realty, LLC for $0.00 on 2001-07-20. View Document
- Release Of Estate Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 1997-01-21. Parties: Lucy Estateof Iacono View Document
- Anthony J. Executor Iacono & Nina L. Executor Iacono & Lucy Estateof Iacono sold this property to Nina L. Iacono & Mary M. Iacono for $0.00 on 1996-11-14. View Document
- Lucy Iacono granted an easement to N.Y. Telephone Company on 1986-09-30. View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 16, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: It Realty Llc, 529 Second Ave, Ny, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Mary Iacono, 529 Second Ave, Ny, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Mary Iacono, 529 Second Ave, Ny, NY 10016
- Officer: Nina Iacono, 529 Second Ave, Ny, NY 10016
- 529 2nd Ave, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 17.42ft x 100.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 13,099.84 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,502.84 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 3,484.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -113.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 13,065.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 9,468.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 3 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.