Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-01-17 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,295 to $2,350 on 2016-01-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2016-01-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2014-12-31 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,095 to $2,295 on 2014-12-18 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2014-12-18 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-11-06 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,195 to $2,095 on 2012-10-24 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,250 to $2,195 on 2012-10-23 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,295 to $2,250 on 2012-10-12 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,295 on 2012-10-05 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 19, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: 528-530 Ninth Realty Llc, 502 E 79Th St #BSMT, New York, NY 10021
- Managing Agent: Tommy Torres, 502 East 79Th Street #BSMT, New York, NY 10075
- Head Officer: Stanley Wasserman, 502 E 79Th St #BSMT, New York, NY 10021
- Officer: Alan Wasserman, 502 E 79Th St #BSMT, New York, NY 10021
- Site Manager: Howard Dublin,
- 528 9th Ave #4F, 10018
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 18.52ft x 60.0ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 6,682.2 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,274.2 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 2,220.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,188.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 7,215.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 3,807.0 sq. ft.
- Residence - Multiple Use
- Primarily 5-6 Family With 1 Store Or Office
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the Midtown South Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the Midtown South Precinct saw 11196 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the Midtown South Precinct saw 2014 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.