- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2015-12-07 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $5,500 on 2015-02-03 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-09-12 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $4,995 on 2012-08-27 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $5,200 to $5,000 on 2012-08-17 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $5,200 on 2012-07-23 View Listing
- P.S. 165 Robert E. Simon
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,SE
- Principal: Aracelis Castellano-Folk
- Phone: 212-678-2873
- Address: 234 West 109 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M165/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Release Of Estate Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 2007-12-13. Parties: Raya Markon View Document
- Raya Markon & Markon, Administrator, Genya sold this property to Genya Markon for $0.00 on 2007-05-10. View Document
- Correction Deed filed 2007-07-11 View Document
- Alain Henri Markon & Raya Markon & Alexander Markon Satisfied their Mortgage with Fsb. The Long Island Savings Bank on 2003-10-01. View Document
- Genya As Administratrix Markon & Alan Henri Estate Of Markon sold this property to Genya Markon for $0.00 on 1999-07-24. View Document
- Release dated 1987-04-20 between Dnc America Bankingcorp and Aaron Ziegelman View Document
- Raya Markon & Alexander Markon took a mortgage for $117,000.00 from Long Island Svgs Bkfsb on 1987-03-03. View Document
- Alain Henri Markon & Raya Markon & Alexander Markon was granted Power of Attorney for Brittania Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-03-03 View Document
- Aaron Ziegelman sold this property to Alain Henri Markon & Raya Markon & Alexander Markon for $0.00 on 1987-02-19. View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-10-23. Parties: Brittania Cd Pres&Secrty View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-06-19. Parties: Aaron Ziegelman View Document
- Maps filed 1986-06-19 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 30, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Britannia Condominium, 527 Cathedral Parkway #99, Ny, NY 10025
- Managing Agent: The Britannia Condominium, Robert Redmond, 527 Cathedral Pkwy #99, Ny, NY 100252085
- Head Officer: Robert Redmond, 527 Cathedral Pkwy #99, New York City, NY 100252085
- Officer: Alexander Nacht, 527 Cathedral Pkwy #99, New York City, NY 100252085
- Site Manager: Eugene Herrera,
- 527 Cathedral Parkway #83, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 108.33ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 65,214.66 sq. ft.
Remaining 17,827.66 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 70,414.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 23,027.5 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area