Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $56,444.00 dated 2003-10-16 between Angela Giral and Citimortgage, INC View Document
- Angela Giral took a mortgage for $3,716.12 from Citimortgage, INC on 2003-10-16. View Document
- On 2003-08-07 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Citimortgage, INC ATTY IN FACT FOR CITIBANK, NA to Citimortgage, INC. View Document
- Sanford Soffer & Miriam S. Soffer Satisfied their Mortgage with Intercounty Mortgagee Corp. on 1994-11-17. View Document
- Sanford Soffer & Miriam S. Soffer sold this property to Angela Giral for $0.00 on 1994-09-30. View Document
- Angela Giral took a mortgage for $58,200.00 from N.A. Citibank on 1994-10-17. View Document
- Release dated 1987-06-17 between Dnc America Bkng Corp and Aaron Ziegelman View Document
- Release dated 1987-04-20 between Dnc America Bankingcorp and Aaron Ziegelman View Document
- Sanford Soffer & Miriam S. Soffer was granted Power of Attorney for Brittania Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1987-02-20 View Document
- Aaron Ziegelman sold this property to Sanford Soffer & Miriam S. Soffer for $0.00 on 1987-02-04. View Document
- On 1987-02-20 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Intercounty Mortgagee Cp to Irving Trust Company. View Document
- Sanford Soffer & Miriam S. Soffer took a mortgage for $58,500.00 from Intercounty Mtgee Corp. on 1987-02-20. View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-10-23. Parties: Brittania Cd Pres&Secrty View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-06-19. Parties: Aaron Ziegelman View Document
- Maps filed 1986-06-19 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 30, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Britannia Condominium, 527 Cathedral Parkway #99, Ny, NY 10025
- Managing Agent: The Britannia Condominium, Robert Redmond, 527 Cathedral Pkwy #99, Ny, NY 100252085
- Head Officer: Robert Redmond, 527 Cathedral Pkwy #99, New York City, NY 100252085
- Officer: Alexander Nacht, 527 Cathedral Pkwy #99, New York City, NY 100252085
- Site Manager: Eugene Herrera,
- 527 Cathedral Parkway #41, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 108.33ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 65,214.66 sq. ft.
Remaining 17,827.66 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 70,414.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 23,027.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 26th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 26th Precinct saw 759 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 26th Precinct saw 416 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.