Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- On 2015-01-13 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Columbia Home Loans, LLC to Nationstar Mortgage, LLC. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $175,000.00 dated 2003-08-04 between Leslie Wagner and Columbia Equities Ltd View Document
- Leslie Wagner took a mortgage for $20,173.09 from Columbia Equities Ltd on 2003-08-04. View Document
- Leslie Wagner took a mortgage for $158,000.00 from Ltd. Columbia Equities on 2001-12-12. View Document
- Ronald Eisenberg & Leslie Wagner & Ron Eisenberg sold this property to Leslie Wagner for $0.00 on 2001-07-02. View Document
- Release dated 1987-04-20 between Dnc America Bankingcorp and Aaron Ziegelman View Document
- Leslie Wagner & Ron Eisenberg was granted Power of Attorney for Brittania Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-04-02 View Document
- Leslie Wagner & Ron Eisenberg took a mortgage for $54,000.00 from Emigrant Savings Bk on 1987-04-02. View Document
- Aaron Ziegelman sold this property to Leslie Wagner & Ron Eisenberg for $0.00 on 1987-03-19. View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-10-23. Parties: Brittania Cd Pres&Secrty View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-06-19. Parties: Aaron Ziegelman View Document
- Maps filed 1986-06-19 View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2016-08-08 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2016-07-01 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Available on 2016-05-06 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2016-04-02 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $860,000 on 2015-12-17 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 30, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Britannia Condominium, 527 Cathedral Parkway #99, Ny, NY 10025
- Managing Agent: The Britannia Condominium, Robert Redmond, 527 Cathedral Pkwy #99, Ny, NY 100252085
- Head Officer: Robert Redmond, 527 Cathedral Pkwy #99, New York City, NY 100252085
- Officer: Alexander Nacht, 527 Cathedral Pkwy #99, New York City, NY 100252085
- Site Manager: Eugene Herrera,
- 527 Cathedral Parkway #34, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 108.33ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 65,214.66 sq. ft.
Remaining 17,827.66 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 70,414.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 23,027.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 26th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 26th Precinct saw 759 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 26th Precinct saw 416 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.