Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Mortgage Agreement for $248,477.00 dated 2013-11-27 between Penny Donnenfeld and N.A. Citibank View Document
- Penny Donnenfeld took a mortgage for $2,940.86 from N.A. Citibank on 2013-11-27. View Document
- On 2013-11-06 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Citimortgage to N.A. Citibank. View Document
- Penny Donnenfeld Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Commerce Bank on 2013-07-30. View Document
- Penny Donnenfeld took a mortgage for $37,000.00 from N.A. Commerce Bank on 2004-08-26. View Document
- Penny Donnenfeld was granted Power of Attorney for Board Of Managers Of The Britannia Condomiunium on 2003-09-25 View Document
- Penny Donnenfeld took a mortgage for $316,000.00 from Citimortgage Inc on 2003-09-25. View Document
- Teh-Tai Yu sold this property to Penny Donnenfeld for $395,000.00 on 2003-09-25. View Document
- Teh-Tai Yu was granted Power of Attorney for Allen P Chiu & Brian G Wrynn on 2003-06-24 View Document
- Donald Indiv. Kunins & Ella Indiv. Kunins sold this property to Teh-Tai Yu for $0.00 on 1993-12-21. View Document
- Teh-Tai Yu was granted Power of Attorney for Brittania Condominium on 1994-01-31 View Document
- Ella Kunins & Donald Kunins was granted Power of Attorney for Brittania Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1988-04-22 View Document
- Ella Indv Kunins sold this property to Ella Kunins & Donald Kunins for $0.00 on 1988-04-11. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1987-01-21. Parties: Chemical Bank View Document
- Ella Kunins was granted Power of Attorney for Brittania Cd Bd/Mgr on 1987-01-21 View Document
- Aaron Ziegelman sold this property to Ella Kunias for $0.00 on 1986-12-16. View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-10-23. Parties: Brittania Cd Pres&Secrty View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-06-19. Parties: Aaron Ziegelman View Document
- Maps filed 1986-06-19 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 30, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Britannia Condominium, 527 Cathedral Parkway #99, Ny, NY 10025
- Managing Agent: The Britannia Condominium, Robert Redmond, 527 Cathedral Pkwy #99, Ny, NY 100252085
- Head Officer: Robert Redmond, 527 Cathedral Pkwy #99, New York City, NY 100252085
- Officer: Alexander Nacht, 527 Cathedral Pkwy #99, New York City, NY 100252085
- Site Manager: Eugene Herrera,
- 527 Cathedral Parkway #31, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 108.33ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 65,214.66 sq. ft.
Remaining 17,827.66 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 70,414.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 23,027.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 26th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 26th Precinct saw 759 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 26th Precinct saw 416 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.