Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Franky Pamhold, LLC was granted Power of Attorney for The Britannia Condominium on 2013-07-02 View Document
- Janet R Overman & Robert Redmond sold this property to Franky Pamhold, LLC for $425,000.00 on 2013-07-02. View Document
- Janet R Overman was granted Power of Attorney for Robert Redmond on 2013-06-26 View Document
- Al Sanchez Satisfied their Mortgage with Intercounty Mortgagecorp. on 2002-06-19. View Document
- Alfredo Sanchez & Al Sanchez sold this property to Robert Redmond & Winifred M. Redmond & Janet R. Overman for $0.00 on 2002-06-04. View Document
- Robert Redmond & Janet R. Overman was granted Power of Attorney for Britannia Condominium on 2002-06-19 View Document
- Release dated 1987-06-17 between Dnc America Bkng Corp and Aaron Ziegelman View Document
- Release dated 1987-04-20 between Dnc America Bankingcorp and Aaron Ziegelman View Document
- Al Sanchez was granted Power of Attorney for Brittania Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1987-02-20 View Document
- Aaron Ziegelman sold this property to Al Sanchez for $0.00 on 1987-01-28. View Document
- On 1987-02-20 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Intercounty Mtgee Corp to Irving Trust Co. View Document
- Al Sanchez took a mortgage for $40,200.00 from Intercounty Mtgee Corp. on 1987-02-20. View Document
- Certificate (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-10-23. Parties: Brittania Cd Pres&Secrty View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1986-06-19. Parties: Aaron Ziegelman View Document
- Maps filed 1986-06-19 View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-08-27 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,400 on 2016-08-08 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2013-08-02 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2013-07-22 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,600 to $2,500 on 2013-07-17 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,500 to $2,600 on 2013-07-10 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,500 on 2013-07-07 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2013-04-27 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $419,000 on 2013-03-21 View Listing
- 527 Cathedral Parkway #1, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 108.33ft x 100.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 65,214.66 sq. ft.
Remaining 17,827.66 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 70,414.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 23,027.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 26th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 26th Precinct saw 759 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 26th Precinct saw 416 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.