Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Gerardus J. Vand Der Reijden & Gerard J. Van Der Reijden sold this property to Upham K. Frank & C. Leslie Bedford for $0.00 on 1994-04-27. View Document
- Leslie C. Bedford was granted Power of Attorney for Frank K. Upham on 1994-05-04 View Document
- Frank K. Upham & Leslie C. Bedford took a mortgage for $1,246,232.00 from New York Universitylaw Ctr Foundation on 1994-05-04. View Document
- Gerard J. Van Der Reijen & Gerardus J. Van Der Reijden was granted Power of Attorney for M. James Jr. Spitzer on 1994-05-04 View Document
- Geradus J Van De Reijden Satisfied their Mortgage with Ruth Est/Of Barish & Stanley E. Exec Kooper on 1989-06-08. View Document
- James Olmsted Satisfied their Mortgage with Margaret Stone on 1986-10-14. View Document
- On 1984-06-27 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Ruth Est/Of Barish & Stanley E. Exec Kooper to Ruth Est/Of Barish & Peggy Tr Porder. View Document
- G.J. Van Der Reijden took a mortgage for $300,000.00 from Ruth Estate/Of Barish & Stanley E. Exec Kooper on 1982-09-20. View Document
- Stanley E. Exc. Kooper & Ruth Est/Dec'D Barish sold this property to G.J. Van Der Reijden for $0.00 on 1982-09-15. View Document
- G.J. Van Der Reijden was granted Power of Attorney for M. James Jr. Spitzer & Kenneth Gleidman on 1982-09-20 View Document
- Barish, Matthew Et,Ux Satisfied their Mortgage with New York Savings Bank on 1982-09-20. View Document
- On 1980-03-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Margaret Estex Stone to Alvin H Gelb. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1979-06-11. Parties: Mildred Tr Milch & Jacob H Werbelowsky & Ruth Tr Barish View Document
- On 1977-05-10 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Jacobh Werrbelowsky to Jacob Tr Werbelowsky & David Werbelowsky & Mildred Tr Milch & Ruth Tr Barish. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1977-03-28 between Ruth Barish and Jacob H Werbelowsky View Document
- James Olmsted took a mortgage for $0.00 from Margaret Stone on 1976-09-10. View Document
- Margaret Stone sold this property to James Olmsted for $0.00 on 1976-09-10. View Document
- Matthew Barish & Ruth Barish sold this property to Ruth Barish for $0.00 on 1976-06-22. View Document
- Ruth Barish took a mortgage for $0.00 from Jacob H Werbelowsky on 1976-06-16. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1969-04-29. Parties: Greenwich Vllg Hstrcdst View Document
- 52 Charles St, 10014
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 20.0ft x 95.0ft
- Historic District
- Greenwich Village
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 3.44
Max 6,536.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 2,896.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 3,800.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 160.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 12,350.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,710.0 sq. ft.
- Two Family Dwellings
- Two Family Converted From One Family
- Land Use
- One & Two Family Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Above Grade
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.