- Elementary School Choice in District 1. Contact 718-935-2003 for more information.
- Zoned to District 1. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2383 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Initial UCC1 dated 2013-10-24, Debtor: Second And Third LLC, Secured Party: Astoria Federal Savings And Loan Association, Assignee: View Document
- Second And Third LLC took a mortgage for $1,000,000.00 from Astoria Federal Savings And Loan Association on 2013-09-24. View Document
- Inc. Amy Investors Satisfied their Mortgage with City Savings And Loan Association on 1979-04-30. View Document
- Wanda Hanna Pechock & Wanda Peczak sold this property to Second And Third LLC for $0.00 on 2012-12-14. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1986-07-17 between Mildred Kay & Mildred Aka Kornblum and Wanda Pezcak & Czeslaw Peczak View Document
- On 1982-05-04 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Mildred Kay & Mildred Aka Kornblum to Mildred Kay & Pearl Kornblum & May Ross & Mildred Aka Kornblum. View Document
- On 1981-09-17 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Paul Kornblum to Mildred Kornblum & Mildred Aka Kay. View Document
- Wanda Peczak & Czeslaw Peczak took a mortgage for $0.00 from William Bruder & Paul Kornblum on 1977-01-17. View Document
- William Bruder & Paul Kornblum sold this property to Wanda Peczak & Czeslaw Peczak for $0.00 on 1977-01-17. View Document
- William Bruder & Paul Kornblum took a mortgage for $0.00 from Benjamin Group on 1970-01-13. View Document
- Benjamin Group sold this property to William Bruder & Paul Kornblum for $0.00 on 1970-01-13. View Document
- Amy Investors Inc took a mortgage for $0.00 from City Sav & Loan Assoc on 1969-06-09. View Document
- Amy Investors Inc sold this property to Benjamin Group for $0.00 on 1969-06-09. View Document
- Benjamin Group sold this property to Amy Investors Inc for $0.00 on 1969-06-09. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1969-06-09 between Gruber Investors Inc and Ralph Meiskin & Oscar Kevel View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on July 21, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Second And Third Llc, 50 2Nd Ave, Ny, NY 10003
- Managing Agent: Second And Third Llc, Isabel Proto, 50 2Nd Ave, Ny, NY 10003
- Head Officer: Isabel Proto, 50 2Nd Ave, Ny, NY 10003
- Officer: Robert Proto, 50 2Nd Ave, Ny, NY 10003
- Shareholder: Isabel Proto, 50 2Nd Ave, Ny, NY 10003
- Site Manager: Robert Proto,
- 52 2nd Ave, 10003
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 50.0ft x 40.0ft
- Historic District
- East Village / Lower East Side
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 12,040.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 682.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 12,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 642.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 13,000.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,642.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Walk Up Apartments
- Walk-Up Apt. Over Six Families With Stores
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade