Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Inc. Michelle Edwards Satisfied their Mortgage with Broadway National Bank on 2002-01-04. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 1993-05-11, Debtor: Inc. Michelle Edwards, Secured Party: Korea Commercial Bank Of New York, Assignee: View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1993-05-11 between Korea Commercial Bkny and Michelle Edwards Inc View Document
- Michelle Edwards Inc took a mortgage for $32,743.09 from Korea Commercial Bkny on 1993-05-11. View Document
- On 1993-05-11 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Broadway National Bank to Korea Commercial Bkny. View Document
- Michelle Edwards Inc Satisfied their Mortgage with Conglomerate Excellnc Co on 1993-05-11. View Document
- Conglomerate Excellnc Co Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Asia Bank on 1988-11-09. View Document
- Conglomerate Excellnc Co Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Asisa Bank on 1988-11-09. View Document
- Michele Edwards Inc took a mortgage for $450,000.00 from Broadway National Bank on 1988-05-18. View Document
- Michelle Edwards Inc took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from Conglomerate Excellence on 1988-05-18. View Document
- Conglomerate Excelletal sold this property to Michelle Edwards Inc for $0.00 on 1988-04-18. View Document
- Shiou Cheng Lu was granted Power of Attorney for Y Feng Chiang on 1988-05-18 View Document
- Uniform Commercial Code 1 (Ucc And Federal Liens) was filed on 1988-05-06. Parties: Michelle Edwards Inc, Broadway Ntl Bk View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1986-11-14 between General Bank and N.A. Asia Bank View Document
- Conglomerate Excllnce Co took a mortgage for $240,000.00 from N.A. Asia Bank on 1985-07-30. View Document
- Paul Heisler & Judy Heisler & M. Sopher & Co & Rhoda Plum sold this property to Conglomerate Excelnce Co for $0.00 on 1985-07-23. View Document
- Emill Iii Mosbacher & Richard Bruce Mosbacher & David Mosbacher sold this property to Paul Heisler & Judy Heisler & Rhoda Plum & M. Sopher & Co. for $0.00 on 1983-01-04. View Document
- Emil Iii Mosbacher & Patriciar Mosbacher sold this property to Bruce Mosbacher & Richard Mosbacher for $0.00 on 1977-09-08. View Document
- Emil Iii Mosbacher & Patriciar Mosbacher sold this property to John David Mosbacher for $0.00 on 1977-09-08. View Document
- Patriciar Mosbacher sold this property to Emil Iii Mosbacher for $0.00 on 1977-09-08. View Document
- 5189 Broadway, 10463
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 44.5ft x 67.5ft
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 2.43
Max 9,598.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 5,648.5 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 4.8
Max 18,960.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 15,010.0 sq. ft.
- Store Buildings
- Store Building; One Story
- Land Use
- Commercial & Office Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 50th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 50th Precinct saw 635 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 744 over the same period.
In 2015 the 50th Precinct saw 269 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 753 over the same period.