Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Steven Wu Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Citimortgage on 2011-05-11. View Document
- An Assignment of Leases and Rents was granted to Global Horizon Estate Group Ltd. by Melrose Credit Union or 2011-04-15 View Document
- Global Horizon Estate Group Ltd. took a mortgage for $1,000,000.00 from Melrose Credit Union on 2011-04-15. View Document
- Initial UCC1 dated 2011-04-14, Debtor: Ltd. Global Horizon Estate Group, Secured Party: Melrose Credit Union, Assignee: View Document
- Cathay Bank As Successor Of Great Eastern Bank Satisfied their Mortgage with 515 Second Ave. Corp. on 2011-03-16. View Document
- Steven Wu sold this property to Ltd. Global Horizon Estate Group for $0.00 on 2004-09-14. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $200,000.00 dated 2003-10-30 between Steven Wu and Inc. Citimortgage View Document
- Steven Wu took a mortgage for $161,690.93 from Inc. Citimortgage on 2003-10-30. View Document
- Ltd. Global Horizon Estate Group sold this property to Steven Wu for $0.00 on 2003-10-02. View Document
- Steven Wu sold this property to Ltd. Global Horizon Estate Group for $0.00 on 1996-03-09. View Document
- Steven Wu was granted Power of Attorney for 515 Second Avenue Condominium on 1995-12-28 View Document
- 515 Second Avenue Corp sold this property to Steven Wu for $0.00 on 1995-09-19. View Document
- Steven Wu took a mortgage for $769,000.00 from Inc. Citicorp Mortgage on 1995-12-28. View Document
- Maps filed 1995-08-23 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1995-08-23. Parties: 515 Second Avenue Condo View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Sept. 1, 2015 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2016.
- Corporate Owner: 515 Second Ave Condominium, 466 Links Drive So ##, North Hills, NY 11576
- Managing Agent: Steven Wu, 2150 Broadway #6B, New York, NY 10023
- Head Officer: Steven Wu, 466 Links Drive So, North Hills, NY 11576
- Officer: James Wu, 3 Spruce St #3RD FL, Great Neck, NY 11021
- Site Manager: Danny Oltman,
- 515 2nd Ave #3B, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 24.67ft x 82.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 7.52
Max 14,288.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,396.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 2.0
Max 3,800.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,092.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 7.5
Max 14,250.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 8,358.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In 2-10 Unit Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 13th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 1756 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 13th Precinct saw 390 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.