Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 1998-11-18. Parties: Kips Bay Towers Condominium, Jules M.D. Demchick & Carlisle Construction Corporation & Dfd Development Limited Partnership & Kips Bay Holding LLC & Kips Bay Developmentlimited Partnership & Kips Bay Developmentllc & Zollo Construction Corporation View Document
- Joseph G. Gerena & Marjorie Levin Satisfied their Mortgage with Kips Bay Towers Associates on 1998-08-21. View Document
- Joseph G. Gerena & Narjorie Levin Satisfied their Mortgage with Chemical Bank on 1998-06-24. View Document
- Joseph G. Gerena & Marjorie Levin took a mortgage for $214,000.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 1998-06-23. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1998-05-05 between Kips Bay Towers Condominium and Dfd Development Limited Partnership View Document
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 1998-04-28. Parties: Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Peter F. Pasternack Satisfied their Mortgage with Green Point Savingsbank on 1998-02-03. View Document
- Amy Pu took a mortgage for $250,000.00 from Maspeth Federal Savings And Loan Association on 1997-09-09. View Document
- Peter Estate Of Pasternack & Philip H. Executor Horwitz sold this property to Amy Pu for $0.00 on 1997-06-23. View Document
- Release Of Estate Tax Lien (Other Documents) was filed on 1997-09-09. Parties: Peter F.Estate Of Pasternack View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1997-09-09. Parties: Peter F.Decedent'S Pasternack View Document
- Amy Pu was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Towers Condominium on 1997-09-09 View Document
- On 1996-05-28 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Mtglq Investors L.P. to Metropolitan Bank For Savings, FSB. View Document
- On 1995-10-19 a mortgage on this property was transferred from First New York Bankfor Business to Mtglq Investors L.P.. View Document
- Joseph Gerena & Marjorie Levin took a mortgage for $30,000.00 from Chemical Bank on 1995-08-03. View Document
- Peter F. Pasternack Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Merrill Lynch Equitymanagement on 1994-03-17. View Document
- Peter F. Pasternack was granted Power of Attorney for Leonard S. Reiss on 1994-03-08 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1994-03-08 between Peter F. Pasternack and Green Point Savingsbank View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1981-12-15. Parties: Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
- 515 1st Ave #9J, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Special Condominium Billing Lot
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.