Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Alice Bond Boyle Satisfied their Mortgage with Citibank, NA on 2001-12-18. View Document
- Donna Randazzo & Donald Sinnott was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Towers Condominium on 2001-06-15 View Document
- Alice Bond Boyle sold this property to Terence K Boyle for $0.00 on 2001-05-08. View Document
- Donna Randazzo & Donald Sinnott took a mortgage for $520,000.00 from Chase Manhattan Bank on 2001-06-15. View Document
- Terence K Boyle sold this property to Donna Randazzo & Donald Sinnott for $0.00 on 2001-05-17. View Document
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 1998-11-18. Parties: Kips Bay Towers Condominium, Jules M.D. Demchick & Carlisle Construction Corporation & Dfd Development Limited Partnership & Kips Bay Holding LLC & Kips Bay Developmentlimited Partnership & Kips Bay Developmentllc & Zollo Construction Corporation View Document
- Susan Somosi & Peter Somosi Satisfied their Mortgage with Mantero America Inc. on 1998-07-13. View Document
- Kips Bay LLC & Blair House LLC took a mortgage for $2,963,824.28 from Nationscredit Commercial Corporation on 1998-07-10. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1998-05-05 between Kips Bay Towers Condominium and Dfd Development Limited Partnership View Document
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 1998-04-28. Parties: Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Kips Bay L.L.C. took a mortgage for $950,000.00 from Blair House L.L.C. on 1996-11-20. View Document
- Alice Bond Boyle took a mortgage for $5,306.54 from Citibank, NA on 1994-05-19. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1992-05-19 between Alice Bond Boyle and Citibank, NA View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1981-12-15. Parties: Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Kips Bay Towers Condominium, 330 East 33Rd St, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc., Marsha Bangaru, 622 Third Ave #14 FL, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Yvette Diaz-Moreno, 300 East 33Rd St #OFC, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Jasmine Narula, 300 East 33Rd St, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Richard Aguirre,
- 515 1st Ave #4J, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Special Condominium Billing Lot
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.