Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Arthur R Kalaka took a mortgage for $107,600.00 from Gmac Mortgage Corp & Mers As Nominee on 2002-12-02. View Document
- On 2002-10-16 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Citimortgage to Citibank, NA. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2002-10-16 between Christopher Burr & Leila Burr and Citibank, NA View Document
- Christopher Burr was granted Power of Attorney for Leila Burr on 2002-10-16 View Document
- Christopher Burr & Leila Burr took a mortgage for $4,447.47 from Citibank, NA on 2002-10-16. View Document
- Ann E. Tadajweski Satisfied their Mortgage with Citibank, NA on 2000-02-09. View Document
- Christopher Burr & Leila Burr took a mortgage for $125,000.00 from Inc. Citicorp Mortgage on 1999-12-22. View Document
- Christopher Burr & Leila Burr was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Towers Condominium on 1999-12-22 View Document
- Ann E. Tadajweski sold this property to Christopher Burr & Leila Burr for $0.00 on 1999-12-06. View Document
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 1998-11-18. Parties: Kips Bay Towers Condominium, Jules M.D. Demchick & Carlisle Construction Corporation & Dfd Development Limited Partnership & Kips Bay Holding LLC & Kips Bay Developmentlimited Partnership & Kips Bay Developmentllc & Zollo Construction Corporation View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1998-05-05 between Kips Bay Towers Condominium and Dfd Development Limited Partnership View Document
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 1998-04-28. Parties: Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Ann E. Tadajweski took a mortgage for $109,250.00 from Citibank, NA on 1995-10-30. View Document
- Ann E. Tadajweski was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Towers Condo on 1995-10-30 View Document
- Jeffrey D. Mamorsky sold this property to Ann E. Tadajweski for $0.00 on 1995-10-12. View Document
- Rose Sigal Ibsen sold this property to Arthur R. Kalaka for $0.00 on 1995-01-04. View Document
- Arthur R. Kalaka was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Towers Condo on 1995-01-12 View Document
- Arthur R. Kalaka took a mortgage for $108,900.00 from Chase Manhattan Mortgage Corporation on 1995-01-12. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1981-12-15. Parties: Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Kips Bay Towers Condominium, 330 East 33Rd St, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc., Marsha Bangaru, 622 Third Ave #14 FL, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Yvette Diaz-Moreno, 300 East 33Rd St #OFC, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Jasmine Narula, 300 East 33Rd St, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Richard Aguirre,
- 515 1st Ave #18G, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Special Condominium Billing Lot
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.