Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Patricia Chu took a mortgage for $168,000.00 from Astoria Federal Savings & Loan Association on 2001-06-29. View Document
- Patricia Chu was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Towers Condominium on 2001-06-29 View Document
- Robert E. Dijon sold this property to Patricia Chu for $0.00 on 2001-06-11. View Document
- Patricia Chu took a mortgage for $21,000.00 from Astoria Federal Savings & Loan Association on 2001-06-29. View Document
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 1998-11-18. Parties: Kips Bay Towers Condominium, Jules M.D. Demchick & Carlisle Construction Corporation & Dfd Development Limited Partnership & Kips Bay Holding LLC & Kips Bay Developmentlimited Partnership & Kips Bay Developmentllc & Zollo Construction Corporation View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1998-05-05 between Kips Bay Towers Condominium and Dfd Development Limited Partnership View Document
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 1998-04-28. Parties: Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Rita Volpe & Thomas A. Volpe was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Towers Condominium on 1997-09-02 View Document
- Rita Volpe was granted Power of Attorney for Thomas A. Volpe on 1997-08-11 View Document
- John D. Myers sold this property to Rita Volpe & Thomas A. Volpe for $0.00 on 1997-06-05. View Document
- Richard H. Oates sold this property to Richard H. Survivorship Oates & John D. Survivorship Myers for $0.00 on 1995-12-12. View Document
- John D. Meyers & Richard H. Oates was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Towers on 1996-01-11 View Document
- Kips Bay Towers Assoc took a mortgage for $0.00 from Manufacturers Hnvr Tr Co on 1981-12-31. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1981-12-15. Parties: Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
- 515 1st Ave #18E, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Special Condominium Billing Lot
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 1014 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 17th Precinct saw 158 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.