Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Harold L. Astrustee Stitt & Austine N. Astrustee Stitt & Elizabett Wiles Irrevocable Trust Stitt was granted Power of Attorney for Kips Bay Towers Condominium on 2000-07-20 View Document
- Harold L. Stitt & Austine N. Stitt sold this property to Harold L. Astrustees Stitt & Elizabeth (Irrevocable Trust) Wiles Stitt & Austine N. Astrustees Of The Stitt for $0.00 on 2000-06-27. View Document
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 1998-11-18. Parties: Kips Bay Towers Condominium, Jules M.D. Demchick & Carlisle Construction Corporation & Dfd Development Limited Partnership & Kips Bay Holding LLC & Kips Bay Developmentlimited Partnership & Kips Bay Developmentllc & Zollo Construction Corporation View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1998-05-05 between Kips Bay Towers Condominium and Dfd Development Limited Partnership View Document
- Court Order (Other Documents) was filed on 1998-04-28. Parties: Kips Bay Towers Condominium View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1994-06-03 between Maspeth Federal Savings & Loan Assn and Michael Alpert & Beverly Winikoff View Document
- On 1994-06-03 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Anchor Savings Bankfsb to Maspeth Federal Savings & Loan Association. View Document
- Beverly Winikoff was granted Power of Attorney for Michael C. Alpert on 1994-06-03 View Document
- Michael Alpert & Beverly Winikoff took a mortgage for $3,282.68 from Maspeth Federal Savings & Loan Assocn on 1994-06-03. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1981-12-15. Parties: Kips Bay Towers Assoc View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 25, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Kips Bay Towers Condominium, 330 East 33Rd St, New York, NY 10016
- Managing Agent: Firstservice Residential New York, Inc., Marsha Bangaru, 622 Third Ave #14 FL, New York, NY 10017
- Head Officer: Yvette Diaz-Moreno, 300 East 33Rd St #OFC, New York, NY 10016
- Officer: Jasmine Narula, 300 East 33Rd St, New York, NY 10016
- Site Manager: Richard Aguirre,
- 515 1st Ave #15H, 10016
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 672.83ft x 611.25ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 1,977,293.08 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,107,867.08 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 2,134,951.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 1,265,525.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Special Condominium Billing Lot
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 17th Precinct of Manhattan.