- P.S. 165 Robert E. Simon
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,SE
- Principal: Aracelis Castellano-Folk
- Phone: 212-678-2873
- Address: 234 West 109 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M165/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Learn More
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2015-05-22 between Sendar Associates LLC and Cathedral Tower Condominium View Document
- Sendar Associates Corp. Satisfied their Mortgage with Queens County Savings Bank on 2009-06-22. View Document
- Leslie Convers & Ronald Bochar Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2008-06-24. View Document
- Leslie Converse & Ron Bochar Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jp Morgan Chase Bank on 2008-05-29. View Document
- Steven Harris was granted Power of Attorney for The Board Of Managers on 2008-06-20 View Document
- Leslie Converse & Ronald Bochar sold this property to Steven Harris for $851,000.00 on 2008-06-20. View Document
- Leslie Converse & Ronald Bochar Satisfied their Mortgage with N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2008-05-29. View Document
- Leslie Converse & Ron Bochar & Ronald Bochar took a mortgage for $150,000.00 from Jpmorgan Chase Bank Na on 2008-03-24. View Document
- UCC3 Release / UCC Amendment dated 2005-06-06, Debtor: Sendar Associates Corp., Secured Party: New York Community Bank & F/K/A Queens County Savings Bank, Assignee: View Document
- Partial Release Of Mortgage (Mortgages & Instruments) was filed on 2005-06-06. Parties: New York Community Bank, Sendar Associates LLC View Document
- Leslie Converse & Ronald Bochar was granted Power of Attorney for The Cathedral Tower Condominium on 2005-05-23 View Document
- Leslie Converse & Ronald Bochar took a mortgage for $357,426.00 from N.A. Jpmorgan Chase Bank on 2005-05-23. View Document
- Sendar Associates LLC sold this property to Leslie Converse & Ronald Bochar for $458,773.24 on 2005-05-23. View Document
- Maps filed 2005-01-12 View Document
- Condo Declaration (Deeds And Other Conveyances) was filed on 2005-01-12. Parties: Cathedral Tower Condominium View Document
- 514 Cathedral Parkway #3D, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 100.0ft x 70.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 42,693.84 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,173.16 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 46,098.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -4,769.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area