Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Pam Anne Defilippi was granted Power of Attorney for Mitchell Troyetsky on 2012-09-12 View Document
- John Balthasar Defilippi was granted Power of Attorney for Mitchell Troyetsky on 2012-09-12 View Document
- Winifred Mackend was granted Power of Attorney for Sheldon Fleishman on 2012-09-11 View Document
- Valerie Mackend was granted Power of Attorney for Sheldon Fleishman on 2012-09-11 View Document
- Winifred Mackend & Valerie Mackend was granted Power of Attorney for The Amherst-Cortlandt Condominium on 2012-09-14 View Document
- John R Defilippi & Patricia A Defilippi sold this property to Winifred Mackend & Valerie Mackend for $550,000.00 on 2012-09-14. View Document
- Patricia A. Defilippi & Pam Defilippi sold this property to Patricia A. Defilippi & John R. Defilippi for $0.00 on 2007-07-05. View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Sold on 2012-08-26 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2012-07-23 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2012-03-05 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $560,000 on 2011-10-25 View Listing
- 510 Cathedral Parkway #9B, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 70.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 85,387.68 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,635.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 92,196.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,827.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.