- P.S. 165 Robert E. Simon
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,SE
- Principal: Aracelis Castellano-Folk
- Phone: 212-678-2873
- Address: 234 West 109 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M165/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Vladimer Meytlis & Julia Meytlis Satisfied their Mortgage with Inc. Citimortgage on 2006-12-13. View Document
- Ron Wiener Satisfied their Mortgage with Astoria Federal Savings & Loan Association on 2002-09-18. View Document
- Ron Wiener sold this property to Vladimir Meytlis & Julia Meytlis for $0.00 on 2002-05-23. View Document
- Vladmir Meytlis & Julia Meytlis was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Condominium on 2002-06-21 View Document
- Vladimir Meytlis was granted Power of Attorney for Julia Meytlis on 2002-06-21 View Document
- Vladmir Meytlis & Julia Meytlis took a mortgage for $217,000.00 from Inc. Citimortgage on 2002-06-21. View Document
- Jacob Shani & Israel J. Jacobowitz Satisfied their Mortgage with Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan on 2000-01-31. View Document
- Jacob Shani was granted Power of Attorney for Sheldon Trachman on 2000-01-20 View Document
- Israel J. Jacobowitz was granted Power of Attorney for Sheldon Trachman on 2000-01-20 View Document
- Ron Wiener was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Condominium on 2000-01-20 View Document
- Ron Wiener took a mortgage for $108,750.00 from Astoria Federal Savings & Loan Association on 2000-01-20. View Document
- Isreal J. Jacobwitz & Jacob Shani sold this property to Ron Wiener for $0.00 on 1999-09-17. View Document
- On 1994-06-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from William K. Langfan to Aaron Ziegelman. View Document
- On 1994-06-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Aaron Ziegelman to National Westminsterbank Usa. View Document
- On 1994-06-24 a mortgage on this property was transferred from National Westminsterbank Usa to Liberty Savings Bank. View Document
- 510 Cathedral Parkway #4A, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 70.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 85,387.68 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,635.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 92,196.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,827.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area