Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Seung-Min Lee was granted Power of Attorney for The Amherst-Cortlandt Condominium on 2008-10-08 View Document
- Margaret Jan Connell & Melissa Ann Connell sold this property to Seung-Min Lee for $575,000.00 on 2008-10-08. View Document
- Thomas A Sparber took a mortgage for $100,000.00 from N.A. Bank Of America on 2007-01-31. View Document
- Valerie Boushell Satisfied their Mortgage with Emigrant Mortgage Company on 2006-07-12. View Document
- Thomas Sparber was granted Power of Attorney for The Amherst- Cortlandt Condominium on 2006-06-26 View Document
- L. Thomas Crowley & Adrienne Crowley sold this property to Wm Gordon & Jane Connell for $0.00 on 1995-09-06. View Document
- Wm. Gordon Connell was granted Power of Attorney for Roy A. Jacobs & Debra V. Isler & Jane B. Connell on 1995-09-14 View Document
- Jane B. Connell was granted Power of Attorney for Debra V. Isler & Roy A Jacobs on 1995-09-14 View Document
- Thomas Crowley & Adrienne Crowley Satisfied their Mortgage with Bank Of Nova Scotia on 1995-09-14. View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2014-08-29 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,850 to $2,700 on 2014-08-01 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2014-07-15 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,850 on 2014-07-14 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $650,000 to $675,000 on 2014-05-10 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $650,000 on 2014-05-10 View Listing
- 510 Cathedral Parkway #3E, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 70.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 85,387.68 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,635.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 92,196.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,827.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.