Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Robert And Janet Montgomery Family Trust was granted Power of Attorney for Condominium Board Of The Amherst-Cortlandt on 2010-08-06 View Document
- Kenneth Eckstein sold this property to Robert And Janet Montgomery Family Trust for $587,500.00 on 2010-08-12. View Document
- Kenneth Eckstein was granted Power of Attorney for Josh S Winefsky on 2010-08-04 View Document
- Kenneth Eckstein Satisfied their Mortgage with Astoria Federal Savings And Loan Association on 2010-08-25. View Document
- Kenneth Eckstein took a mortgage for $472,000.00 from Astoria Federal Savings And Loan Association on 2007-08-09. View Document
- Kenneth Eckstein was granted Power of Attorney for The Board Of Mgrs Of The Amherst-Cortlandt Condo. on 2007-08-09 View Document
- Amy Douthett sold this property to Kenneth Eckstein for $612,500.00 on 2007-08-09. View Document
- Amy Douthett was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Condominium on 2000-11-21 View Document
- Aaron S. Carton sold this property to Amy Douthett for $0.00 on 2000-09-06. View Document
- Esin Carton & Aaron S. Carton sold this property to Arron S. Carton for $0.00 on 1996-02-27. View Document
- Esin Kaya Carton & Aaron S. Carton Satisfied their Mortgage with Emigrant Savings Bank on 1995-10-19. View Document
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-10-08 View Listing
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2016-09-09 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $3,000 on 2016-09-08 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2016-07-31 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $699,000 on 2016-06-13 View Listing
- 510 Cathedral Parkway #3C, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 70.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 85,387.68 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,635.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 92,196.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,827.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.