Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
Yun-Sook Choy & Byung-Kyoon Choy Satisfied their Mortgage with The Dime Savings Bank Of New York, FSB & Fa Washington Mutual Bank on 2008-03-18.
Show DetailsHide Details
Document DetailsDocument ID: 2007112701451001
Document Type: SATISFACTION OF MORTGAGE
CRFN: 2008000129066Document Date: 2008-03-18
Recorded Date: 2008-04-01
Modified Date: 2008-04-01Document Amount: $0.00Recorded in: Manhattan
Mortgagee/LenderTHE DIME SAVINGS BANK OF NEW YORK, FSB
WASHINGTON MUTUAL BANK, FA
CRFN Document ID Borough Year Reel Page File NBR 1 1986 1051 697
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-10-01 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,650 to $2,800 on 2012-06-22 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2012-06-13 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,500 to $2,650 on 2012-06-12 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-06-12 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,500 on 2012-05-17 View Listing
- 510 Cathedral Parkway #3A, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 70.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 85,387.68 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,635.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 92,196.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,827.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.