Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Kieran J Costello sold this property to Mathanna, LLC for $0.00 on 2014-01-18. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $374,500.00 dated 2013-07-30 between Kieran J Costello and Mers View Document
- On 2013-07-30 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Ridgewood Savings Bank to People'S United Bank & Mers. View Document
- Mathanna, LLC sold this property to Kieran J Costello for $0.00 on 2013-07-30. View Document
- Mathanna, LLC took a mortgage for $432,000.00 from Ridgewood Savings Bank on 2007-08-15. View Document
- Mathanna, LLC was granted Power of Attorney for The Board Of Mgrs Of The Amherst-Cortlandt Condo. on 2007-08-15 View Document
- L.L.C. Roc-Century Associates sold this property to Mathanna, LLC for $549,855.00 on 2007-08-15. View Document
- Barbara Lane was granted Power of Attorney for John H. Bauman on 1999-08-06 View Document
- L.L.C. Roc-Century Associates was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst Cortlandt Condominium on 1999-08-06 View Document
- L.P. 110 Associates was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Condo on 1994-06-09 View Document
- Release dated 1994-06-09 between Banque Nationale Deparis and L.P. 110 Associates View Document
- L.P. Brel Associates I sold this property to L.P. 110 Associates for $0.00 on 1994-05-31. View Document
- 510 Cathedral Parkway #2B, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 70.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 85,387.68 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,635.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 92,196.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,827.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.