Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- David J Estrin Satisfied their Mortgage with Green Tree Servicing LLC on 2014-02-26. View Document
- Perry Hack was granted Power of Attorney for The Board Of Managers At Cortlandt Condo on 2014-01-30 View Document
- David J Estrin sold this property to Perry Hack for $650,000.00 on 2014-01-30. View Document
- On 2013-08-12 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Inc. Mortgage Electronic Registration Systems to Green Tree Servicing LLC. View Document
- David J Estrin took a mortgage for $176,698.00 from Mers on 2007-12-21. View Document
- David J Estrin Satisfied their Mortgage with Gmac Mortgage Corporation & Gmac Mortgage, LLC on 2008-01-11. View Document
- On 2008-01-11 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Chase Mortgage Company to Gmac Mortgage Corporation. View Document
- On 2004-03-01 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Fa Washington Mutual Bank to Chase Mortgage Company. View Document
- David J. Estrin took a mortgage for $105,000.00 from North American Mortgage Company on 2002-12-05. View Document
- Jayalakshammanni Nayak & Vasudeo Nayak Satisfied their Mortgage with Dime Savings Bank Ofnew York on 2002-06-14. View Document
- Vasudeo Nayak & Jayalakshammanni Nayak sold this property to David J. Estrin for $0.00 on 1998-05-26. View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1998-02-11. Parties: Amherst-Cortlandt Condominium Board/Managers View Document
- A Miscellaneous legal document filed on 1992-05-12. Parties: Amherst-Cortlandt Cdb/M View Document
- Jayalakshammani Nayak & Vasudeo Nayak was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Bdmgr on 1985-05-20 View Document
- Jayalakshammanni Nayak & Vasudeo Nayak took a mortgage for $54,800.00 from Dime Savings Bank/Ny on 1985-05-20. View Document
- Aaron Ziegelman & William K Langfan sold this property to Jayalakshammanni Nayak & Vasudeo Nayak for $0.00 on 1985-05-03. View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1985-01-03. Parties: Aaron Ziegelman & William K. Langfan View Document
- Maps filed 1985-01-03 View Document
- 510 Cathedral Parkway #12F, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 70.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 85,387.68 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,635.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 92,196.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,827.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.