- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-08-20 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,850 to $2,800 on 2016-08-06 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2016-08-02 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2014-09-04 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $2,950 to $2,850 on 2014-08-23 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $2,950 on 2014-07-23 View Listing
- P.S. 165 Robert E. Simon
- Grades: PK,0K,01,02,03,04,05,06,07,08,SE
- Principal: Aracelis Castellano-Folk
- Phone: 212-678-2873
- Address: 234 West 109 Street
- Website: http://schools.nyc.gov/SchoolPortals/03/M165/default.htm
- Zoned to District 3. No zoned school. Contact 718-935-2385 for more information.
- Citywide High School Choice
- Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Trustee Of The Morgan O'Hara Giovanna Dibernardo was granted Power of Attorney for Condominium Board on 2009-08-14 View Document
- Premeeta Janssens sold this property to The Morgan O' Hara Trust Dated 12/23/88 & Giovana Dibernardo Trustee for $557,000.00 on 2009-08-14. View Document
- Raymond Janssens & Premeeta Janssens Satisfied their Mortgage with United Nations Federal Credit Union on 2008-11-17. View Document
- Jean L. Mcallister Satisfied their Mortgage with Williamsburgh Savings Bank on 1997-02-20. View Document
- Premeeta Janssens was granted Power of Attorney for Raymond Janssens on 1997-01-13 View Document
- Jean L. Mcallister Satisfied their Mortgage with Williamsburgh Savings Bank on 1997-01-13. View Document
- Raymond Janssens & Premeeta Janssens took a mortgage for $87,000.00 from United Nations Federal Credit Union on 1997-01-13. View Document
- Jean L. Mcallister sold this property to Raymond Janssens & Premetta Janssens for $0.00 on 1996-12-12. View Document
- 510 Cathedral Parkway #12B, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 70.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 85,387.68 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,635.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 92,196.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,827.0 sq. ft.
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area