Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Ilya Schwartzburg & Henry Schwartzburg & Irina Schwartzburg was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Condominium Board Of Managers on 2015-01-29 View Document
- Ilya Schwartzburg & Henry Schwartzburg & Irina Schwartzburg took a mortgage for $552,000.00 from Mers on 2015-01-29. View Document
- Fidelity Investments Charitable Gift Fund sold this property to Ilya Schwartzburg & Henry Schwartzburg & Irina Schwartzburg for $690,000.00 on 2015-01-29. View Document
- Correction Deed filed 2015-02-23 View Document
- Fidelity Investments Charitable Gift Fund was granted Power of Attorney for Amherst-Cortlandt Condominium on 2014-07-18 View Document
- Sonja Ramsoy sold this property to Fidelity Investments Charitable Gift Fund for $0.00 on 2014-07-24. View Document
- Ase Sonja Ramsoy was granted Power of Attorney for Valeria A Kozhich & William P Holm on 2014-07-03 View Document
- Listing status changed from In Contract to Sold on 2015-01-31 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to In Contract on 2014-09-22 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $675,000 to $700,000 on 2014-08-29 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Available on 2014-08-29 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2014-06-09 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Sale for $675,000 on 2014-06-01 View Listing
- 510 Cathedral Parkway #11A, 10025
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 200.0ft x 70.92ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 85,387.68 sq. ft.
Remaining -8,635.32 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 92,196.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -1,827.0 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 24th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 682 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 24th Precinct saw 238 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.