Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- No documents found.
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2016-01-13 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $5,700 on 2015-12-19 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Off Market to Rented on 2012-10-11 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Off Market on 2012-07-23 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $7,000 to $5,000 on 2012-06-26 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $6,000 to $7,000 on 2012-05-23 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Rented to Available on 2012-05-23 View Listing
- Listing status changed from Available to Rented on 2012-03-09 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $6,500 to $6,000 on 2012-02-22 View Listing
- Listing price was changed from $7,000 to $6,500 on 2012-02-01 View Listing
- This unit was listed for Rent for $7,000 on 2011-12-16 View Listing
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Nov. 14, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Only Properties, Llc, 70 Lafayette St #5, New York, NY 10013
- Managing Agent: Manhattan Realty, Herbert Moskowitz, 70 Lafayette St #5, New York, NY 10013
- Head Officer: Herbert Moskowitz, 70 Lafayette St #5, New York, NY 10013
- Officer: Arthur Morse, 70 Lafayette St #5, New York, NY 10013
- Site Manager: Gregory Karas,
- 510 Broome St #7W, 10013
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 41.42ft x 80.0ft
- NeighborhoodContent object
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 0.0
Max 0.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -21,598.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 5.0
Max 14,695.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -6,903.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 19,103.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -2,494.5 sq. ft.
- Elevator Apartments
- Elevator Apt; Converted
- Land Use
- Multi-Family Elevator Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
- Full Basement Below Grade
This property is located in the 1st Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 1816 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 1st Precinct saw 258 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.