Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- 65 West 13Th Acquisition, LLC sold this property to Nira Lipner & Alan J. Lipner for $0.00 on 2001-06-12. View Document
- Alan J. Lipper & Nira Lipner was granted Power of Attorney for Greenwich Condominium on 2001-06-28 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2001-04-03 between National Association Wells Fargo Bank and 65 West 13Th Acquisition LLC View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 2001-01-09. Parties: Greenwich Condominium View Document
- Maps filed 2001-01-09 View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 18, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Greenwich Condominium, 65 W 13Th St, New York, NY 10011
- Managing Agent: Maxwell-Kates, Inc, Max Freedman, 9 E 38Th St #6, New York, NY 10016
- Head Officer: Joel Solomon, 65 W 13Th St, New York, NY 10011
- Officer: Andrew Hart, 65 W 13Th St #5D, New York, NY 10011
- Site Manager: Aslan Djekovic,
- 510 Avenue Of The Americas #6EF, 10011
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 206.5ft x 125.0ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Split Zoning
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 139,850.62 sq. ft.
Remaining -93,558.38 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 139,386.0 sq. ft.
Remaining -94,023.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 151,001.5 sq. ft.
Remaining -82,407.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 6th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 2062 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 6th Precinct saw 346 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.