Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Zhou Chen & Gui Grace Lin sold this property to Gui Grace Lin for $0.00 on 2013-08-05. View Document
- Zhou Chen & Gui Grace Lin was granted Power of Attorney for Canal Condominium on 2013-06-12 View Document
- Xue Chen & Zhou Li Ni sold this property to Zhou Chen & Gui Grace Lin for $550,000.00 on 2013-06-12. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2006-07-11 between Concessions & Consents Nycdot Div. Of Franchises and Inc. Chi Shun Realty View Document
- Xue Chen Satisfied their Mortgage with Abacus Federal Saving Bank on 2004-01-27. View Document
- Zhou Li Ni & Xue Chen took a mortgage for $140,000.00 from Abacus Federal Savings Bank on 2001-01-10. View Document
- Wo Shun Lee sold this property to Zhou Lini & Xue Chen for $0.00 on 2000-11-30. View Document
- Zhou Li Ni & Xue Chen was granted Power of Attorney for Canal Condominium on 2001-01-10 View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1998-11-19 between Wo Shun Lee and Abacus Federal Savings Bank View Document
- Wo Shun Lee took a mortgage for $607.02 from Abacus Federal Savings Bank on 1998-11-19. View Document
- Wo Shun Lee took a mortgage for $80,000.00 from Abacus Federal Svngsbk on 1993-04-16. View Document
- Wo Shun Lee was granted Power of Attorney for Canal Condo Bd/Mgrs on 1992-12-07 View Document
- Wide Motion Corp sold this property to Wo Shun Lee for $0.00 on 1992-11-25. View Document
- Release dated 1992-12-04 between Orchard-Canal Realties and Wide Motion Corp View Document
- Maps filed 1988-09-16 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-09-16. Parties: Wide Motion Corp View Document
This building was last registered at the Department of Housing Preservation and Development on Aug. 18, 2016 and the registration expires Sept. 1, 2017.
- Corporate Owner: Board Of Managers Canal Condo, 14 16 Orchard St, Ny, NY 10002
- Managing Agent: Bethel Management Inc, Veronica Wong, 7 Chatham Sq #608, New York, NY 10038
- Head Officer: Heong Leng Lou, 14-16 Orchard St #4B, New York, NY 10002
- Site Manager: Kim Luis,
- 51 Canal St #6I, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 45.25ft x 99.83ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 40,749.38 sq. ft.
Remaining 15,617.38 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 40,614.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 15,482.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 43,998.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 18,866.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 7th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 7th Precinct saw 906 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 7th Precinct saw 457 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.