Get a free price estimate for this property to determine how much it should sell for. Start Now
- Giulliana Gin Satisfied their Mortgage with Abacus Federal Savings Bank on 1997-04-14. View Document
- Giulliana Gin took a mortgage for $99,999.00 from Chinatrust Bank (U.S.A.) on 2007-06-15. View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 2006-07-11 between Concessions & Consents Nycdot Div. Of Franchises and Inc. Chi Shun Realty View Document
- Mortgage Agreement for $0.00 dated 1992-07-31 between Giulliana Gin and Abacus Federal Svngsbk View Document
- On 1992-07-31 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Citicorp Mortgage Inc to N.A. Citibank. View Document
- On 1992-07-31 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Citicorp Mortgage Inc to Abacus Federal Sv Bk. View Document
- On 1992-07-31 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Citibank N.A. to Security Pacific Ntletc. View Document
- Giulliana Gin took a mortgage for $3,994.45 from Abacus Federal Sv Bk on 1992-07-31. View Document
- On 1991-01-14 a mortgage on this property was transferred from Citicorp Mortgage Inc to Security Pacific Natetc. View Document
- Giulliana Gin was granted Power of Attorney for Canal Cd Bd/Mgrs on 1989-05-22 View Document
- Giulliana Gin took a mortgage for $95,000.00 from Citibank N.A on 1989-04-28. View Document
- Wide Motion Cp sold this property to Giulliana Gin for $0.00 on 1989-04-20. View Document
- Release dated 1989-04-28 between Orchard-Canal Realties and Wide Motion Cp View Document
- Maps filed 1988-09-16 View Document
- Declaration (Other Documents) was filed on 1988-09-16. Parties: Wide Motion Corp View Document
- 51 Canal St #5I, 10002
- Square Footage
- Lot Type
- 45.25ft x 99.83ft
- Condo Number
- Historic District
- Community District
- City Council
- Police Precinct
- Fire Company
- School District
- Census Tract
- Zoning District
- Commercial Overlay
- Special Purpose
- Limited Height
- Tax Class
- MV Land
- MV Total
- AV Land
- AV Total
Floor Area Ratio
- Built FAR
- Zoned FAR 6.02
Max 40,749.38 sq. ft.
Remaining 15,617.38 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.0
Max 40,614.0 sq. ft.
Remaining 15,482.0 sq. ft.
- Zoned FAR 6.5
Max 43,998.5 sq. ft.
Remaining 18,866.5 sq. ft.
- Condo Number
- Condo; Residential Unit In Elevator Bldg.
- Land Use
- Mixed Residential & Commercial Buildings
- Year Built
- Residential Units
- Total Units
- Floor Area
This property is located in the 7th Precinct of Manhattan.
** This does not take daytime population into account. Actual crime rates in areas where many people work (higher daytime population) may be lower. Conversely actual crime rates may be higher in areas where many people commute out for work (lower daytime population).
In 2015 the 7th Precinct saw 906 felony property crimes (Burglary, Grand Larceny and Grand Larceny of Motor Vehicle) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is lower then the borough's property crime rate, which was 1219 over the same period.
In 2015 the 7th Precinct saw 457 felony violent crimes (Murder, Rape, Robbery and Felony Assault) committed per 100,000 residents**. This is higher then the borough's violent crime rate, which was 444 over the same period.